Thursday, July 21, 2011

Zelda Ocarina of Time, Stuck in Water Temple, Walkthroughs are failing me. Help?

On my Wii I have downloaded Zelda Ocarina of Time and I am now stuck in the Water Temple. I have gone through so many walkthroughs and such and all of them resulting in epic failure. I'm to the point where I had talked to princess Ruto and followed her to the first tri-force point. I made it all the way into the main room and into the big center room. Where I then came across the second tri-force mark and again, raised the water to mid-level, moving the block that covered that secret hole. I jumped down there and hit that crystal switch which triggered those dang bladed clam thingers and as a result, I died. Or should I say Link died. -sigh- Now, I can't get back into the center room to re-try. So being frustrated I started wandering around the Water Temple, found a third Tri-force and raised the water all the way back up. So if anyone has any ideas what I'm even talking about or any ideas on how to 1) Lower the water back down. 2) Get back into that room. Or 3) find some alternative route to avoid messing up the mess I have created even more so. Thanks for reading and thank you for any information you can give me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment