Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do you think this is wrong?

I'm 13 and a girl. The other night my mum and brothers and I were at my mums boyfriends house. It was like 4 am and we were leaving. My mum wanted to stay so we went home. In the car when we were home I was asleep. My older brother who's 17 kept nudging me but I didn't wake up. So my older brother who's 21 picked me up. That's the last I remember. When I woke up I noticed that the dress I was wearing was on desk. I was still wearing the same leggings and singlet top. That day I went to my friends house and while she was talking she menchoned that when she was like 10 she fell asleep in the car. Her mum wasn't there and her dad carried her in and she woke up in her pjs. She said that she is so disturbed my that. I told her what had happened the night before and she said that it's very wrong and weird. Is it wrong/ weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment