Thursday, July 21, 2011

My boyfriend recently changed completely and turned so cold... Please read..?

He took an out of town job and moved two hours away. He started off saying we would be fine and see each other on the weekends and when we got married me and my daughter would have to move there. I was okay with that but then he started becoming really distant and stopped coming around much. He stopped calling and accepting calls. He denied my visits and i sat here crying all the time. It got so bad that he ignored me for three weeks. Finally he broke up with me and did it on text just saying he needed space and maybe one day we can try again he has a lot to work on. I begged to just talk to him for five minutes. He denied me that and was so mean. He ignored any further contact and he deleted me from facebook and all of our pics and my friends. I am so confused because he is such a good man. He was the sweetest guy ever and I do not even know this man. He said a few weeks ago that he was going through a lot of personal problems and i was so concerned for him. I was just trying ot be there for him and email him and check on him. He pushed us out of his life. i haven't done anything to hurt him. We had plans to one day get married and now he is totally changing. It hurts so bad and I cant do anything about it. I mean I told him several times that if he wanted to go his own way that he doesn't have to end it like this. he doesn't have to be mean to me. He did it in such a cruel way. He was so sweet and close to my daughter. He said he loved her like she was his own. She called him dad and bought him a fathers day card and called him and he ignored her. He was never this way. It just really hurts both of us to have him change right before our eyes.On his birthday he denied my request to see him and he went camping with friends and got so drunk and threw up everywhere. He doesnt even drink? Then they went to Hooters for dinner and he took pictures with all the waitresses I heard and wouldnt spend ten minutes with me so we could give him his gifts? He told our mutual church fried that is an older lady that he just needed a few months to get things worked out with himself. I asked him if there was someone else and he said no other girl he just needed to work on himself. I am asking tonight what makes someone do something in such a cruel way? When all we wanted to do was love him? I mean he is friends with exes that cheated on him even? He told me once that even if someone had tried to murder him before that he would try to help them if they needed it. Yet I have cried and begged to see him and just be with him some and he has totally been hateful to us? How can I get over the fact that he changed overnight and my dreams are crushed? How can I get over the fact that he is so mean and we will ever speak again? He told me that he just needs his space even if it means we are done forever (because I told him if he broke up with me it would be for good) He told an older lady friend at church that this was just for a few months so that he could get things straightened out in his life and he didn't feel like it would be permanent. He said to me that maybe one day we could try again but he needs to do his own thing for awhile. If he really loved us then wouldn't it kill him to not be a part of our lives? Wouldn't he want to keep us there but may be just say he couldn't be around very much and needed some space while he works through some issues? Please help! I am so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment