Thursday, July 21, 2011

Help need advice I am going to a new school?

Well I am going to a new school for sventh grade but my problem is not moving but fiting in. I HAVE NO SENSE OF STYLE well i do but i cant were that type of stuff because i dont look good in it cuz i am slightly under weight so yeaa i dont look good in that stuff(i do not lose weight on prpose i have ADD not ADHD so the pill i have to take evry morning makes my not hungry s realllllyy i am only hungery at night).I am a girl and my best firend that i have known every since i arived to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and for 9yearrs just happens to go to the school i will be going to and she is in gifted so i will be taking the gifted test to see if I can get one of her classes with her or she friends and there comes the problem most people are quick to jugde me because i am ugly but realy i am very nice and will get into a bad mood if i get a bad grade or someone starts annoying me how can i fit in? I KNOW times are hard so we dont have much money to but cloths and i have 6 pars of tshrits and 3 pairs of pants but they are all 1 size big on me and 3 pjs that are very small on me. BOYS HATE ME. I just cut my hair short in layers and my long hair .....i dont wana talk bout it it was discusting. Sorry for geting off topic any ways i heen hlp fiting in anyy adive?

No comments:

Post a Comment