Monday, July 18, 2011

I believe there-are too many Chinese restaurants in America.?

I like Chinese food just fine, but there should be a limit, a break or something. Like the other day, my wife and I went out to San Francisco, my wife is from the Orient and she prefer Chinese cuisine over others, we spent whole day trying new dim sum restaurants, BTW, there are dim sum restaurants not far from where we live. Like I said I like Chinese food just fine, but we were in San Francisco, a gastronomic destination. Another example, we're outing to local beach, usually Morrobay, over there, tuck in the end of the road that close to the shore, a Chinese buffet. I noticed it two years ago. I understand about choices, freedom of movement, but I am talking about beachfood, boiled crab, clam chowder, fish and chips, salt water taffy, which the beach's first offering. So, sometime. I feel overwhelm with it. I am a foody, I like to taste many different food, but, I believe there just too many Chinese Restaurants in America. Do you feel same too? So, I want to expand my wife's culinary delights. She can tolerate some cuisine, mostly steak, burger, no cheese, lactose intolerant. Items that she cannot tolerate, raw veggie, salad is out, herbs, smell bad. Some suggestions are welcome.,will be good on moral and budget when traveling. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment