Thursday, July 21, 2011

What to pack for a six week trip? HELP!?

Hey, So, I'm going on a 6 week vacation to my dads tomorrow. He lives just outside of Boston, so its not extremely hot there, but it still feels like summer. I don't want to under or overpack, so that's where I'm stressing out. He lives in an apartment, without a washer or dryer, so he takes laundry to the laundromat every week-week and a half. As of now, I have about 8 pairs of shorts, 5 skirts, and 19 tops, two dresses, and a romper. I also have 3 bathing suits, underwear, bras, socks, and several pjs. I am binging 6 pairs of shoes, two daytime sandals, 3 flipflops, and my sperrys. Along with all hygenic items and other stuff I will need. My suitcase feels VERY heavy. But, is this too much or too little?? What am i missing or what do I not need?? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment