Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I graduated high school but i dont know what to do now?

i graduated yesterday since last night i havent changed clothes or showered( in my pjs all day) i started smoking weed again and im getting a couple hundred soon so im definatly gonna be smoking for the whole summer ill party and all that but what do i do after? i dont know what to do now all my life i was told what i was going to do like next your your going to the 9th or 11 grade etc. im graduating high school but i have no idea what im going to do now my mom wants me to live by myself i never had a job before i have no way for paying for college i want to go to college though but what do i do??? when i left school my last day i wasnt that excited as i thought i would be i just realized that my life has basically begun its kinda overwhelming

No comments:

Post a Comment