Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something in my foot worried?

First off I'm a huge obessor and worrier!! I stepped on something sharp in my house barefoot, I pulled it out it looked like a staple but was brown and I could bend it in half so I'm assuming some type of grass/weed from outside I was happy I could pull it out but then I went to put some peroxide on it and noticed a tiny brown dot like part of it is still stuck in there, I tried to squeeze and dig it out but all it did was turn it red and inflammed. It burns and hurts. I'm a huge worrier so I'm flipping out and thinking horrible things!!! I'm 21 and I don't know if I ever had a tentatus shot or anything but I aways run to the doctor for everything so I really am trying to not go to the doctor expect for emergencies. It hurts to walk a little and I have very tough callused skin on the bottom of my foot where this object is, I'm terrified! I have to wait 10-12 hours until I have a parent who will try to get it out but I'm worried walking all day will push it deeper in my skin! And then I worry about infection because I have taken too many anti botics and can not get sick to where I need any more! I am making myself sick worrying. Will I be ok? Will I get tentaus or infection ( and then I worry by the time my mom tries to dig it out it will give my infection too) do I just ignore it n go on with my life until my mom can try to dig it out? Will I be ok? Plz I need reassurance and to clam down I am sure people have had things stuck in their foot for a long time and never got tentaus or infection idk why I'm so terrified! Just plz will it be ok to continue my daily life and have my mom try to dig it out later?

No comments:

Post a Comment