Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Panic attacks while high on weed?

ok so im an off and on smoker, like i dont really ever buy it but if someone has it ill smoke. so naturally my tolerence is down. the thing is, i hang out with the chill stoner rich kids so they ALWAYS have money, so they ALWAYS have dank *** bud. i can be decently high off a gram of dank from a joint or blunt, but when my friends smoke, they blow quads (8 ounces) out of bongs, inlines and joints/blunts. so they get faced. i used to not get panic attacks no matter how high i got. so my story is i was smoking spice alot, because me and the richest kid i know got caught up so we bought a **** load of spice, and i never got panic attacks until one day we clam baked a gram in his truck and we went over to see our friend who we saw from a freeway smoking, and i literally couldnt force myself to stop laughing. like hysterically. i finally chilled out and got back in the car and was fine but then all the sudden something hit me. it was kinda like a "holy **** u r BLOWN". i freaked out but was fine after like 30 minutes. so then we blew a quad of oj kush when me and my friend were off spice, and i freaked out because i was so high for the first time in a while, but i rly kept wanting to smoke, so i did. but the panic attack was more like me on the bed just chillin but in my mind i was freaking out. i didnt say or do anything sketch because i didnt wanna freak anyone else out so i just kept it to myself and listened to the music we had bumpin. after a few minutes i was watching my two friends talking about 3 feet away from me and then all the sudden all i could hear was bass. i tripped, jumped up and was like "**** all i could hear is bass" and my bestfriend took me over to the main house and got drinks and for some reason being only me and my ***** chilled me out. i was fine the rest of the night but it was weird. ive had panic attacks off and on after that. i have a way to get over it now but i was wondering if anyone else has another trick to get over it. sorry for this being so long i wanted to give as much details as possible. thanks one love

No comments:

Post a Comment