Thursday, July 21, 2011

Did my bf rape me!!!!!!!help ?

Did My BOYFRIEnd Rape me? K... I was @ my bf house and we watched a movie he asked me did I want 2 have sex I said no.. So we went walking then went back 2 his house then he starded kissing on me and from thier went 2 the bed room I remember him talking telling me to open my legs.. I refused 2 then he took off my skirt and my shirt... I told him to stop but he kept going then he put his penius inside me I was crying and told him 2 stop but he went harder and faster and I told him it hurted ..n I started 2 bleed... He then keep kissing on me... Then I stared screaming... Suddenly the door open and it was his friend...after my bf was finished with me he told his friend to rape me and his friend was so forcefull I was screamin really loud I was in so much pain I didnt kno what 2 do... Then my bf told me to take a shower .. While I was in the shower his friend left then my bf told me to put on these pjs and told me 2 cuddle with him I was soo scared... Then he told me "baby im sorry idk why I did that im sorry ..and that should have never happend. Later that nite he told me to put my leg on him and I said no and dont touch me... Then I looked 4 my phone but was left n his car so later on he drove me home 2 my mom and told me not 2 tell her cuz he no where I live.. He sayed tell her my friend raped u not me and then left. Later that week he kept calling and txtin me .. I was so scared to answer the phone. Btw im 13 & my bf is 16 & his friend is 19 I no I shouldnt be dating a 16 year old... help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment