Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do u think i should have sex at 15 years old?

I meet a girl that is very hot. Hottiest girl in school. I ask her out 4 days ago and know she is askin for sex we are in the 7th grade and goning to 8th next year. On top od all that im at her house rigth now spending the nigth. Her parnets are out of town and she is the only child in the famliy also her mom and dad said it was okay for me to be there. Her parents like me because i was really nice to them before they left to go to new york. We have decided that we are both gonna sleep in her room. We have just got done with a romantic type of movie and then she gose to the bathroom to get in her pjs and comes out wearing a tanktop and a litte skirt that are both the color like dark purple or lavander. Put shes lookin like she wants it and wants it good. Then she ask me if she looks good and duh i siad yes. But she is layin down on me and thinls that im just texting a friend. When im really asking us all for some.advice. Ty so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment