Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm 14 and paranoid I'm pregnant?

Last night me and my bf were making out and we had thin pj's on. He had already went to the bathroom to releive himself once, and so a few mins later, He rubbed his thing along my vagina with our clothes covering still. A few minutes later he went to the bathroom to let it out again. Later, we started making out again And he rubbed his finger between my pjs and undies. I'm so worried I could be pregnant :( what should I do? Can I buy a pregnancy test? I think in my heart I know I'm not pregnant but I want to get a test anyway to be sure, but I'm scared of the result :( I know we didn't really have sex but I'm still worried :( I told my bf about my worries and he said that sperm dies when it hits the air and it can't travel through clothes, but I'm not so sure about that. I also get my period about every 48 days and mine just finished like 2 days ago, so I can't really wait to see if I get it, and I'm super stressed over this anyway so what if I didn't get my period because of that :( so is there any chance I could be pregnant, if not how to stop being paranoid that I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment